One Year After Charlie
On January 6, 2016 Washington Foreign Law Society, the Newseum Institute and Reporters Without Borders hosted a discussion of the worldwide impact on a free press and free expression after the terrorist attacks on the Charlie Hebdo magazine staff on Jan. 7, 2015, and on the public at multiple sites in Paris eleven months later.
- Gene Policinski, Newseum Institute’s Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President of the Newseum Institute’s First Amendment Center
- Delphine Halgand, US Director, Reporters Without Borders
- Caroline Fourest, French writer, documentary director, journalist, columnist, former columnist at Charlie Hebdo
- Robert Corn-Revere, First Amendment Attorney, Partner Davis Wright Tremaine
- Renaud Beauchard, President, Washington Foreign Law Society, Adjunct Professor at American University Washington College of Law, Fellow of the Paris-based Institute on High Judicial Studies